We can cater for both small and large functions (seated up to 100 people and stand up 150+)
Including but certainly not limited to:
- Business functions and corporate events
- Birthday parties
- Engagement parties
- Wakes & Christenings
- Christmas parties
We are able to accommodate your group booking for lunch, dinner, afternoon or morning tea, 7 days a week. Our closing hours are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights only – however, please contact us if you are planning a function of 20 or more and we will be happy to accommodate you.
We tailor our menus around your needs and for any budget. For sample menus please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please contact JOHN or HOLLY to discuss your requirements (03 62289289).
Weddings at the Cornelian Bay Boat House
Right on the beach in Cornelian Bay, the Boat House occupies one of the most romantic settings in Tasmania. The appeal of a quaint seaside enclave only 5 minutes from Hobart’s CBD makes it the perfect location for your wedding reception and ceremony.
Our wedding packages are tailored around YOU!
All menus (including drinks) can be adjusted to suit your needs.
Please browse our options and feel free to contact us on 62 289 289, to organise a time to meet and discuss arrangements in detail.
For cocktail receptions, we can cater for up to 150 people.
To view photos of the Boat House set for a wedding, click on ‘Photos’ and see our facebook page.
SHARE PLATTERS – Boat House ciabatta, antipasto, 5 spiced squid, Boathouse hot smoked salmon
- Fish and Chips – beer battered fresh fish of the day, thick cut Boathouse chips, pickled mayo slaw salad & house made tartare
- Black Angus Rump 5 score – roasted chat potatoes, Boathouse chutney, horseradish sour cream & red wine jus
- Balsamic BBQ Marinated Scottsdale Pork Loin – Roasted Red pepper & walnut pesto, apple slaw & balsamic honey drizzle
SHARE PLATTERS – Boat House ciabatta, antipasto, 5 spiced squid & Boathouse hot smoked salmon
MAIN COURSE – Each person please select from the following
- Pan Fried Chef’s Special Fish of the day – Changes daily
- Pomegranate Glazed Confit Duck Leg – Seeded crust, hummus, pickled vegetable salad, Orange dressing and pistachio dukkah
- Balsamic BBQ Marinated Scottsdale Pork Loin – Roasted red pepper & walnut pesto, apple slaw & balsamic honey drizzle
- Char-Grilled Eye Fillet – Roasted chat potatoes, Boathouse chutney, horseradish sour cream & red wine jus